terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2007

Mas ah!

Quem? Eu? Treinar? Reconhecer o pico antes? Ah para! (Quem é octa-campeão pode!)

Somebody asked me, ‘are you really showing up and just expecting to surf this wave?’ but I’ve surfed so many waves all over the world and this is the kind of wave I really like, I think it suits me really well,” Slater said. “I’ve watched a lot of video of the spot and just going down there and watching it today, even though obviously it won’t look the same tomorrow because it’s going to get much bigger, I got a quick feel for it. It’s not a huge lineup to learn.

O querido leitor prestou atenção na penúltima frase do careca? "Vai estar muito maior amanhã". Não sei de onde ele tirou isto, mas se acontecer, vai ser interessante acompanhar "as corridas"...

Nenhum comentário: